The latest news!
Januari 2012: Since the software is outdated, it is no longer available for download. I hope you will find a good alternative!
Januari 2010: Version 1.0 is released, of both Much2Do and MuchPlan. These versions are Freeware, no nag screens and no registration fee or donations required. The zip than can be downloaded also includes a Quick 'brief' manual to get you started. The main improvements over the beta versions are:
- It is now possible to add checkboxes to the ToDo items (can be turned on or off in Options)
- It is also possible to add numbers to items automatically (can be turned on or off in Options)
- The main items (root nodes) are now displayed in Bold so they stand out a little bit more inbetween the sub-items
- In the Planning you can now set whether you work on Saturdays or not and whether you work on Sundays or not, independent (used to be a single option)
- Exporting and printing has been extended with a few new options, among which clipping (both directions), to minimize the amount of paper used
January 2009: The name of the company Building/3Design has been changed to NatriSoft. There is no version 1.0 yet, so in the software and in the manual of the current version you will still find the name 3Design. You can still use the email address of 3Design, all feedback is welcome!
November 2008: I added a page with pictures and descriptions of my workplace at home, in which I live and work. Much2Do can help you organize your work, a comfortable work environment can make work more fun and can make you more productive! See this page.
October 2008: the Work on version 0.99 is completed! The new version includes lots of improvements compared to Beta2:
- It is now possible to assign multiple ToDo's to a single day in the planning
- Items that are removed using the button "Done" can be displayed by pressing the Archive button
- Both the ToDo's and the Planning can be exported in txt format (indented with tabs or spaces)
- Both the ToDo's and the Planning can be printed (indented with tabs or spaces)
- The program includes lots of Options , including inheritance of icons when creating of moving items
- Synchronisation between Much2Do for PocketPC and Much2Plan for PC is improved
For users of version Beta1: the Beta2 version already offered lots of improvements compared to Beta1. They are listed below.
- The names of the lists are editable inside the program (with Beta1 this can only be done by editing the data files)
- The names of the 'root' nodes are editable, also these nodes can be added and removed from within the program
- Each task can have it's own icon attached to it, choose one out of 32 icons!
- Task can not only be moved vertically, but also horizontally and to other lists
All suggestions and remarks are very welcome by email!
Marcel de Natris